Thursday, May 19, 2005

Red

My toothbrush, keeps me smiling
My soap, keeps me clean and fresh
So that I may be
When you come to see me
When you you say that
You'll love me forever and that
I'm the only one

Bitch, thats what you told all your other lovers
I ain't giving you another chance now

I know you'd like it if I hung you from the ceiling
spanked you till you're bleeding
I know you'd like it, if I shared you with the neighbours
the gardner and my plumber

Cause
I love you
In a funny sort of way
Love you, Love you
So much that I can't stand you

My toothbrush, takes your germs after you've kissed me
My soap, takes your sweat off my body
After we...

And girl
You know, I respect you
I look up to you
As you hang from my ceiling

Did I ever tell you
You look good in ..... red.

1 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this for? Y r u so angry? Do u love her that much....??????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home