Sunday, June 26, 2005

Hairless Assets

As I was cleaning thro' the blackened darkness of my mother's womb
The interiors of which for some resemble a tomb
I found an apple and my father's comb
For I had inherited the malediction
'Coz though I had a comb
I waz bald
But my jewels overshadowed my hairless assets
And thro' my hairless nostrils I saw a dark tunnel
Felt crushed as I was pushed thro' the funnel
And stillI prefer coffee crush to Tropical Iceberg
as I came tumbling down
I heard my mother burp

---------------------------------------------------------------
Lines in sequence by Maddax, Me and Vamp

2 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know there are not many blogs where health food store in chicago gets a mention.

Is this the exception? health food store in chicago ????

 
At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice site! I'm big into sphynx, I get the impression from this post you are too. Do you have any other blogs or sites about sphynx? If so maybe we can exchange links or resources sometime. Let me know if your interested. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home