Monday, February 06, 2006

Silver Line

Darkened clouds line my sky
Yonder horizon lies my pie
Working so hard every night
Walking these tracks that never join

and I still smile on a cloudy day
cause you're my
Silver line

Taking my foot out of my mouth
Finds it way back somehow
Trying to get everything right
But getting out of bed is such a fight

and I don't thirst on a summer day
cause you're my
Sweet moonshine

Hold my hand lets go for a ride
Riddle me this while your hands are tied
Landlord says where's the rent
On steak and wine, my friend, it was money well spent

and I don't bear with the stinging bees
cause you're my
Honey divine

_____________________________________________
First Appreciated by: Animal

4 Comments:

At 2:49 AM, Blogger Prmod Bafna said...

Hey jus browsing through the blogs and came upon your blog.. wonderful post! and am amazing archive too :)

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Anoopa Anand said...

So glad I finally heard the SUNG version of this.
Long time in the waiting line.
You, me, watermelon juice. See you soon.

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger YetzerHara said...

xFreaKx: Glad you swung by!

Boomsa: Yr changing yr diet for me !!!
Melons beware ... ; )

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record, this one's taken for the night.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home