Friday, March 10, 2006

Like Myself

Stay a little while, it's easier to fall than rise
Pick up the pieces left behind
Misunderstood, by the way you walked away
Didn't know you felt the same

But now
I know you
Like I know myself

Sleeping at night with your eyes open wide
It's been harder for you, than I thought
I know other guys have walk this way many times before
You're wondering if I'll stay or go

And now
I love you
Like I love myself

Your fiery hair when you wake in the morn
I know how you look before you've done your eyes
I know how you feel when the lights ain't real
and the tear in your eye goes well with
the smile on your face

When I say that
I'll still be here
When morning comes.

2 Comments:

At 4:22 AM, Blogger Cecilia said...

Nice one :)

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger YetzerHara said...

Thanx :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home