Friday, March 17, 2006

Afterthought

Funny how,
it’s on a perfect day that I find myself missing you the most
And it’s not the lack of perfect women, of that there’re many
And it’s not the lack of perfect days, still counting by
It’s just, the lack of you that makes me wish that I could forget

Open the door, you fall into my arms and your skin is like my second skin that it hurts when its gone cause I let you go when the times were low hoping you'd get to see a better show. Making tea at the break of dawn cause we’ve slept so much, just none at all and your hand feel soft against my cheek when you raise my face up to yours and I, should have moved on by now but every step I take gets heavier somehow.
It’s just, the lack of you that makes me wish that I could forget

Cause
I’m falling for you
again

11 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger YetzerHara said...

thank you anony mouse

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger sou said...

no no ... that was not me....

tho i do echo the comment..

but that was not meee.....

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger YetzerHara said...

Just 'sou'per to see you back... : )
I only wish you could hear it instead
of having to read the just the lyrics.
Also thanks, for sending your 'trauma'tic
friend here! Yr having a ball keeping your
identity a secret, eh?

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger See Bee said...

hehehe
well the first anon was me
it was by mistake actually
n then i was to lazy to change it n blah

but very sweet this!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger autogato said...

sounds painful, oh so painful, yet not.

and I detect, I believe, a bit of sarcasm in your last comment to me.

Hm?

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't expect the buddha here...
in this form...
great writing...

odie

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger YetzerHara said...

Trauma: mistake, by you?... ha ha

Autogato: We are all allowed to defend our imaginary friends. sorry I made fun of yours. peace, ok?

Odie: is that really you? Don't even tell me how you found this 'secret place'.

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Anoopa Anand said...

My little cat is faymbous. Sigh.

 
At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buddha,

was looking for edgar allen poe...
and found some of ur stuff :]

odie (97)

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Cecilia said...

pretty deep stuff in here :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home